- Manufactured using HADI High pressure casting machine, which helps to maintain void free,
uniform grain structure
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition
ensures longer battery service life
- Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active
material for extremely long life and superior performance
- Highly puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits
- Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge recovery.
Microtek SEBz Inverter
- MICRO CONTROLLER/DSC BASED INTELLI PURE SINEWAVE UPS SEBz is designed using latest state-of-the-art Technology
for Better Performance and High Reliability.
The INTELLIPURE SINEWAVE Technology used enhances the life of the battery
and minimum effort has to be put for maintenance.
- Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Based Intelligent Control Design
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Trickle Mode) Charging
- Display Indications (Status & Fault)
- Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection
- Easily Serviceable
- Auto Reset Feature
- Mains Input Voltage Range Selection
Smart Boost function for Low Input Voltage: When the mains voltage is low, the smart boost will correct
it back to its normal range without draining the battery.
Smart Buck function for High Input Voltage: When the mains voltage is high, the AVR or smart buck
will correct it back to its normal range without draining the battery.
Over Voltage Protection: The UPS will switch to UPS mode & offers power
from the battery when the mains voltage is too high.
Over Load/Short Circuit Protection: If the UPS is excessively overloaded in UPS mode or
encounters a short circuit, it will go into protection mode.
The output will be shutdown in this case.
Battery Deep Discharge/Over Charge Protection: The UPS has in-built electronic protection
circuit which protects the batteries from getting deep discharged or over charged.
||Recommended Inverter Rating
|2 Fans + 2 Tube Lights
||300VA - 1100VA
||4 to 5 Hours
||300VA - 1100VA
||8 to 10 Hours